Zoom + - Bookmark and Share
  • Legalization of Academic Certificates

    -   The certificate/transcript must to be notarized by the school, college, or university notary.  -   It then must be authenticated by the Ministry of Education and Foreign more

  • Legalization of Commercial Documents

     1- All notarized commercial invoices must be authenticated by the local Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign  Affairs.   2- Must be attached to a legalized more

All rights reserved ©     |  About us  |  Legal notice  |  Contact us  |  Sitemap